I. GENERAL TERMS
1. The motorhome (RV) that is placed at LESSEE's disposal is in good technical condition and in full working order.
2. The LESSEE is obliged to return back the RV according to the specified time limit at the specified place of return. In case the LESSEE does not return the RV within the time limit specified in this agreement without duly notifying the LESSOR, the LESSEE pays the LESSOR the whole rental for each day exceeding the time limit, plus one more day upon the basic price. In this case the LESSOR may keep the amount of money deposited by the LESSEE as a guarantee.
3. In the event of any losses / damages caused by the fault of the LESSEE that are not covered by the insurance terms, and in the event of damages for which the LESSEE does not submit the required documents, then the LESSEE will be required to pay for the whole of the losses / damages in full.
4. In the case of any damage or loss occurring after this contract has expired, the damage or loss is to be paid in full by the LESSEE.
5. The LESSEE pays to the LESSOR all amounts of money specified in this agreement plus the deposit at the moment of signing the agreement.
II. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LESSOR
1. The LESSOR is obliged to give the LESSEE the right to use the rented RV without being obstructive to him.
2. The LESSOR is responsible for any damage which is caused by the LESSEE or a third person by the renting or using the RV, only in case when the damage is caused by the LESSOR carelessly or on purpose.
3. The LESSOR will store the RV, free of charge, at the site of Caravanbacci during the rental period when the RV is not being used by the LESSEE. When in storage, the LESSOR will only utilise the RV for essential maintenance purposes and not allow any 3rd party to use the RV. The LESSOR will not use the RV for the purpose of a demonstration vehicle. The LESSOR will keep the RV secure and locked at all times during storage, except when essential maintenance to the RV is required.
4. The LESSOR will make good any loss or damage caused to the RV whilst being stored on site at no cost to the LESSEE.
III. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LESSEE
1. The LESSEE is obliged to use the RV with care, and to keep it locked when left unattended.
2. In case of accident or damage the LESSEE is obliged to call the police no matter who is to be blamed for the accident and also he is obliged to notify the LESSOR immediately. The LESSEE must also assist the insurance company and the LESSOR in all the matters related to the accident.
3. The LESSEE does not have the right to travel by means of the RV, when he or the driver are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotics, and must also not violate the borders, break the Road Traffic Law, the Traffic Code and any other vehicle laws of enforcement.
4. The driver of the RV must have valid driving license at least for a year and to be at least 20 years old. It is forbidden for the LESSEE to give up the driving of the RV to any other person except to the people who are authorized to do so in this agreement. Otherwise the LESSOR may keep the amount of money deposited by the LESSEE as a guarantee.
5. Any controversy that may arise from this agreement will be governed by Italian Law, and the Court of jurisdiction will be the Court of Pisa, also for connection and guarantee.